Casestudies | Telecom | 01.06.15
• Process Transformation
• Optimal resource utilization.
Increase in customer loyalty while rationalizing costs.
The client wanted to outsource a majority of their Sales & Marketing functions from their 60 Pan India locations to one player who could deliver on the client’s business needs beyond costs in terms of language support, accurate & sophisticated demand & capacity planning and institutionalize the processes.
Our client is a leading Telecom provider.
We designed a Hub and Spoke system with The HUB being set up in Mumbai and spokes being set up in Gurgaon, Bangalore and Kolkata and put in teams which supported activities like, Bid support, Knowledge management, Creative services, Competitive Research and Sales reporting.
Institutionalized processes by creating standard procedures and process for each segment.
Created a customer interaction platform with client teams at every customer touch point to ensure customer feedback was captured, reported and addressed within time lines.
- The SLA driven model helped reduce duplication of work to the tune of 34%.
- Helped in rationalizing the Sales and Marketing team.
- Created an online platform for customers to report, seek redressal and analysis of their feedback real time.
- Enhanced customer loyalty.