- Basic process metrics management like Throughput, FAP, C-SAT scores, Call quality scores, Product test scores etc as defined for his level.
- Agent level feedback for quality and product
- Reporting basic escalation to supervisor
- Deliver process training to the new hires.
- Conduct training sessions and refresher trainings on the floor.
- Conducting Mock calls / reports and role plays during the classroom training.
- Attrition Management – End to End yield.
- Managing trainee discipline & follow up on absenteeism.
- Share knowledge transfer of floor experiences.
- Manage trainee expectations during classroom training.
- Address all process related queries during classroom training.
- To ensure the whole batch clears the assessment and graduates to the floor.
- Updating reports.
- Preparing and updating the training modules as per requirements.
- To maintain a good training quality.
.. . Should know Hindi, English Must have worked a trainer for min 1 year for inbound customer service process. Must have managed BQM, refreshers, calibration, NHT, TNA, TNI, OJT & mock calls Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management Organized and able to create multi