- Basic process metrics management like Throughput, FAP, C-SAT scores, Call quality scores, Product test scores etc as defined for his level.
- Agent level feedback for quality and product Reporting basic
- escalation to supervisor.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
- Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software Good interpersonal
- skills and communication with all levels of management Organized and
- able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules Able to
- multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently Excellent
- leadership, team building, and management skills Encouraging to team
- and staff, able to mentor and lead Excellent verbal and written
- communication skills Able to analyze problems and strategize for
- better solutions Process and product awareness Industry and domain
- knowledge Team Handling/Interpersonal Skills Customer's centricity
.. . hould know Hindi, English & Marathi. Must have worked a trainer for min 1 year for outbound (Insurance & collections) process. Must have managed BQM, refreshers, calibration, NHT, TNA, TNI, OJT & mock calls Education – Minimum HSC Passed
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .