Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
Communicate the company's quality system to customers.
Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
- · Responsible for ensuring smooth set up and functioning of quality compliance at a vertical level to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves designing functional level policies and procedures and driving standardization across all clients
- · Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client / engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and operations
- · Provides innovative solutions, facilitates and mentors improvement projects; trains and coaches LBBs, Black Belts on improvement projects
- · Develops measures to improvement performance across processes including SLAs
- · Participate in RFIs/ RFPs and provide inputs on transformation and quality management
- · Work closely with client change and operations teams to identify / drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
- · Lead improvement and transformation projects using Digital transformation , Lean, DMAIC and other six sigma methodologies like DFSS etc.
- · Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them
- · Planning and managing budget and resource allocation for the assigned vertical
- · Business development and solutioning in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective.
- · Must have very good knowledge of call Centre functioning and Call Centre metrics
- · Knowledge of all QC tools and QMS
- · To identify process gaps and highlight it to the regional team
- · Continues follow ups on issues escalated to respective stake holders
- · To drive Process Improvement initiatives
- · Must have good analytical skills to conduct various analysis and RCA on weekly/monthly basis
- · Should have good command on MS office (Excel and PPT)
- · Delivering the tasks within strict timelines
- · Review and Regulate SOP
- · Monitor, drive, and execute tasks as per SOP to ensure successful outcomes with Scope, Time, and Cost
- · Attend to Process Escalation and provide effective solutions
- · Should have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- · Certified/Trained six sigma green belt - Added advantage
- · Experience of identifying process improvement opportunities.
- · Handling Lean/Six sigma projects - Added advantage
- · Willing to travel to regions as and when required.
- · Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to the defined contract terms
- · Draft and revise department policies, whenever required
- · Conduct audit processes proactively, practices and documents to identify weaknesses of internal departments
- · Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- · Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- · Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- · Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- · Sharing Monthly compliance report with plan of action to respective stake holders
Graduate with PG will be preferred
· Relevant experience of 10 – 15+ years in Quality function
· Should currently be handling National or Regional quality Head position with Domestic/ International BPO
· Should have worked with the strength of 4000FTS’s region wise/ PAN India
· Should be able to work in round the clock shifts
· Should have handled a team of at least15 - 20 directly and indirectly reporting in to him
· Six Sigma Black Belt certififed ( Mandatory)
· COPC HPMT & RCT ( Mandatory)